07 Mar Benefits of Mediation
Mediation is almost always ordered in divorce cases in Colorado by the presiding judge or magistrate. Mediation allows:
- Each party to take more control of the outcome of their case/dispute.
- Privacy, in that mediation is confidential unlike most court cases which are matters of public record.
- Possibly quicker resolutions to disputes because mediators are typically more readily available than an opening on a court’s docket.
- The focus to be on the needs and interests of the parties.
- Higher satisfaction because the parties have decided the best path forward in their relationship/dispute as opposed to letting the court decide.
Call The Law Office of Paul Tenorio, LLC today at 303-991-2207 to determine if our mediation services would be a fit for you.